Online Songs and Poetry for Children
- Enchanted Tulips and other verses for children, Maud Keary (1914)
- Eat your heart out, Book of Virtues!
- Edward Lear – There was an Old Derry Down Derry
- Includes the text and illustrations of many of Lear’s limericks and nonsense poems, as well as some biographical and bibliographical information.
- Poetry for Kids by Kenn Nesbitt
- A selection of funny poems.
- A Child’s Garden of Verses, Robert Louis Stevenson
- A plain-text version of the complete book.
- Judy & David’s Online Songbook
- Includes to words to many familiar nursery rhymes and children’s songs, as well as some of Judy & David’s own compositions.
- Kids’ Web: Garden of Verses
- Poems by Robert Louis Stevenson, Lewis Carroll, Eugene Field and others.
- The Mother Goose Pages
- The texts of a vast number of nursery rhymes. It looks as though historical notes and music will be soon added for a number of the rhymes. This is an excellent resource!
- Poems For and About the Young
- Includes works by Walter de la Mare, Robert Louis Stevenson, William Wordsworth, Algernon Charles Swinburne, James Whitcomb Riley, and Charles Follen Adams.
- ThePoetryLady.com – Denise Rodgers, The Poetry Lady, teaches the joy of reading and writing children’s poetry to expand creativity for children.
- The Synergy Song – Experience the adventures of Josh, Tiny Tim elf, and friendly dragons in this art picture book and poem, written to introduce young people to science.
- Walking Oliver – Walking Oliver is a dedicated children’s music company that holds its annual Walking Oliver Poetry in Song Competition, awarding its 15 winners with their first publishing/songwriting credit and a Walking Oliver CD that is distributed through the book chains and independent shops in the UK and worldwide via their website. in 2004 there were 1300 submissions and we were partnered by the Times Educational Supplement in the UK.
- Barking Spiders and Other Such Stuff – Poetry and short stories by published poet and children’s author, C.J. Heck. Site also has mazes to print, tongue twisters, silly poems to finish, quotations, and links for grownups and children.
- Childrens Poetry by David Bray :: Rhyming Stories for Kids – David Bray writes childrens poetry. Rhyming stories of adventure featuring Champ, Darl, Myn and BB and all the Flutterland crew. Everyone has their favourite kids poem……just ask Mrs Chips! A new story is added every month.
- FizzyFunnyFuzzy Children’s Poetry – Entertaining and humourous poetry for children from the United Kingdom.
- Giggle Poetry – includes poems, tongue twisters, fill-in-the-blanks poems, and other fun activities for children.
- Imaginesongs – A collection of original humorous poems, songs, skits, and writing games (like madlibs and magnetic poetry) by children’s writer, illustrator, song writer and playwright Joe Thompson. Dedicated to encouraging young people’s writing and creativity.
- KidzPage – illustrated poetry and other fun stuff for kids of all ages
- Poetry for Kids – Children’s Poet by Kenn Nesbitt
- Poetry Writing with Jack Prelutsky… – an online workshop with audio clips, writing challenges, and a student anthology.
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.